Posted by admin
on May 24, 2013 in Uncategorized
I’m sure you’re here because you know that Sydney Australia a very popular location for a dream wedding. If you’ve never been to Sydney use this as a cheat sheet to get you up to speed about what this wonderful place has to offer.
Why pick Sydney Australia for your wedding venue?
Sydney is known for the most beautiful weather and crystal blue skies; not to mention having the most breathtaking beaches in the world adding to the ambience to any wedding venue.
You can be transported into an historical time zone with Sydney’s magnificent historical building and monuments.
Sydney has wedding decor amenities that make any photo opts amazing and memorable such as:
- Clear blue skies.
- Manicured lush lawns.
- Historic monuments.
- Amazing Sydney Harbor.
5 Wedding Venues in Sydney
- The Village Church is a notable and beautiful old sandstone structure with over 157 years of heritage and tradition. I want to add that Village Church is only a ten minute drive from the heart of the city of Sydney This is only one example of beautiful churches in Sydney.
- Bondi beach is one example of the many scenic beaches Sydney has to offer to set off the most romantic weddings. Having a beautiful beach wedding with the most breathtaking crystal clear beaches behind you will forever forge in the minds of your every attendee.
- Royal Botanic Gardens in Sydney provides endless venue scenic possibilities for every size wedding. A botanical garden promises the most beautiful outdoor wedding venue a botanical garden wedding will never disappoint.
- Catamaran for your Luxury Yacht Wedding. Why admire the beautiful beaches and harbor from a distance when you can have your dream wedding on its magical beauty while on the most elegant and luxurious chariot such as the Catamaran?
- Dunbar House (built in the 1830’s) in Watson’s Bay is fine choice for an elegant wedding with its historic charm and Great Gastsby feel. You can marry indoors or under the old oak tree in Robertson Park; eyes view of the Dunbar House with its beautiful mesmerizing harbor view.
For the last 6 years Sydney Australia was voted the most desired destination by readers surveyed in the world by two leading international travel magazines – Conde Naste Traveller and Travel and Leisure. Now you know why people from all over the world travel to make their dream wedding come true with these 5 Wedding Locations in Sydney.